Updates from the Graduate Programs Office
We have a lot of updates from the MechSE Graduate Programs Office!
- We are excited to be processing Spring 2017 MS and PhD applications submitted by the deadline (October 1st). We are working as fast as we can to update the status of materials in My.MechSE. We are also accepting Spring 2017 Master of Engineering applications, and applicants have until November 1st to submit applications.
- Fall 2017 applications are being accepted as well. For financial support consideration (for MS and PhD students), submit your materials by December 15th. The deadline for admission consideration only (no financial support) is January 4th. The Master of Engineering deadline is May 1st, but if you apply early we will get the admission decision to you earlier.
- Our office has improved the processing of Master of Engineering applications, and the committee is reviewing complete applications every two weeks. This means the earlier you submit all your materials, the sooner we can get an answer to you.
- The MERGE 2016 visit was fantastic. It was great to talk with the prospective students who were visiting for this event.
- This week we are headed to the Graduate School Fair at the University of Illinois at Chicago on Thursday. Come see us!
- Also this week is the Annual Graduate Contacts Workshop - we look forward to learning about ways that we can serve our students better!
Have a great week, Illini!