ANNOUNCEMENT: Between September 16, 2019, and January 15, 2020, the Grainger College of Engineering is offering an application fee waiver to domestic applicants who apply to a Grainger Engineering PhD program and who hold a 3.5 or higher cumulative GPA in their undergraduate degree. Qualified applicants must select the option “Are you applying for the 3.5 GPA or higher app fee waiver?” from the dropdown box in the “Fee Section” of the online admission application. Applicants must meet the admission requirements to enter the department’s PhD program in order to receive the application fee waiver. Applicants who have questions may contact Rhonda McElroy, Executive Director of Graduate Programs, at email@example.com.
|Program||Fall entry||Spring entry|
|MS/PhD||December 10||October 1|
|M.Eng.ME||Apply by the 1st of each month to receive a decision in that month (January through May)
FINAL DEADLINE: June 15 (if seats remain) to receive a decision by June 30
- Due to the large number of applications we receive each year, it is difficult for us to respond to routine requests to check the status of your application.
- You will receive your admissions decision via email.
- Admissions decisions will not be given by phone or in person.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as early as possible. You do not have to wait for your letters of recommendation to be submitted before you submit your application.
- All materials, including letters of recommendation, are due by 11:59 PM Central Standard Time on the deadline date.